Thursday, June 30, 2005

Dad (Mom & Dad's)


Last week's Everyday Matters challenge, something to do with dad. I have a great idea for something else, but that's going to take a while.

I went to Mom & Dad's tonight, and Dad made me a burger on his new grill. Then I sat with them for a bit, talking. That consists mostly of my dad trying to get a rise from my mom. He's good at pushing the buttons, and she lets him get to her a lot of the time, so there was a lot of "Shove it, Brad!" from my mother. Only, she tells him to shove it by his last name and not his first.

This is the view of their living room from where I normally sit. Usually I face the television, but this view had a bit more to draw as it includes part of the hall and the kitchen nook.
In my big sketchbook, 8 1/2" by 11", Staedtler Pigment Liner, .05, about ten minutes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay said...

Amazing what you got in 10minutes! Can't wait to see what you are planning for the DAD challenge.
Lindsay

July 03, 2005 5:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home