Friday, June 24, 2005

Living Room Lamp


The prompts for this week for EDM and Illustration Friday aren't working for me. EDM is "Dad" and I Friday is "Hero". I've been thinking about the dad thing for almost a week, and I've got an idea but it's not working so well.

I'll have to mull that over a bit more.

The above drawing shows a floor lamp in my living room. I have things stacked on things stacked on things, and I'm very lucky my living room doesn't look like a rubbish heap. Or not much like one. I recently got tagged for a book meme, and this book case shows a few of the 500 or so books that I counted the other day. Pilot Razor Point, brown, about forty-five minutes.

I should have a "dad" or "hero" post tomorrow, if all goes well.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen Pequignot said...

I like this brown ink or pencil you used. Nice drawing!

June 25, 2005 10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another bibliophile! I think there must be a strong correlation between liking to sketch and liking to read and own books! I like this drawing.

June 26, 2005 11:07 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

Your lamp drawing and the one before it are both really well done! I didn't know Pilot Razorpoints came in brown -- will have to look around for one. Looking forward to seeing your "dad" and/or "hero" idea!

June 26, 2005 4:15 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

Thanks.

Linda, the razorpoints I got came in a pack of eight different colors. I think that I bought them at Office Depot. I can't leave that store without buying more pens.

June 26, 2005 8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home